Negotiators for the IAM 610 FBM workers have successfully negotiated a new four-year contact that will extend to March 3, 2018. Highlights of the new contract include:
* Lump Sums totaling 8 percent.
* GWI of 2.5 percent.
* $2,700.00 ratification bonus.
* $800.00 annual COLA supplement
* 8 percent pension increase for current employees (no freeze).
* Maintained HMO choice for current and pre-65 retirees.
A BIG “Thank You” goes out to Andy Thompson, Nick Mrdjenovich, and all other union negotiators involved in the successful contract negotiations!